Like most of you (I’m sure), I’m sitting here on the last day of the year wondering where on earth 2017 went! 2017 was certainly not without its challenges but I would have to say, that for me personally, 2017 will be a year to remember…
- I celebrated my 30th birthday (which you can read about here) and my 3rd wedding anniversary
- I took 34 flights, including one in a seaplane (which you can read about here), visited 5 countries, 8 states and explored 18 different cities (some more than once)
- I ticked a number of items off my bucket list including seeing the Grand Canyon (which you can read about here) and three of my all time favorite bands live (Matchbox 20, Counting Crows and the Goo Goo Dolls)
- I read far too few books but wrote more than I ever have before and published 23 blog posts (including this one)
- I ran far too few miles but I have a plan to increase that number in 2018
- I drank countless glasses of champagne in celebration of birthdays, engagements, weddings, ‘new additions to the family’ and successes of friends and family, usually from afar but luckily occasionally in person
Thanks for the lessons, adventures and memories 2017 – I’m excited to see what 2018 has in store. Wishing you all a very happy new year – may 2018 be the best year yet!!!